The Centre for Ultrasound Studies is dedicated to providing
innovative, high quality and relevant ultrasound courses for a number of healthcare professionals.
Short Ultrasound Courses
There a range of short courses held at the Centre for Ultrasound studies throughout the year. These include:
- MSK Ultrasound
- GP Ultrasound
- Early Pregnancy Ultrasound
- A&E Ultrasound
- Basic 3rd Trimester Pregnancy Growth Ultrasound
MSc in Medical Ultrasound (click on the programme title for further information)
For those interested in a university postgraduate degree CUS also offers a part-time PgCert, PgDip and MSc in Medical Ultrasound course.
This Consortium for Accreditation of Sonographic Education (CASE) accredited part-time innovative programme is validated by Bournemouth University. A limited number of supervised musculoskeletal ultrasound clinical placements are available at The Centre for Ultrasound Studies, Bournemouth, England. Clinical placements may also be arranged by the student at their workplace.
A flexible programme with opportunities to study:
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Upper Limb
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Lower Limb
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Hip and Groin
- Soft Tissues
- Gynaecology Ultrasound
- First Trimester Obstetrics Ultrasound
- Second and Third Trimester Obstetrics Ultrasound
- General Ultrasound and Superficial Structures
- Negotiated Ultrasound Skills – flexibility to suit your learning needs